During times of high call volume, we may ask you to remain on hold until we can give you our full attention.
We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. In order to provide the best possible care, the assistant you speak with may ask for the following information.
- Who is your referring Dentist?
- What tooth number(s) do you wish to be seen for?
- Has the tooth had prior endodontic treatment? If yes, is there a post in place?
- What are your general symptoms? Are you currently experiencing swelling?
- Are you currently on antibiotics and/or pain meds?
- Do you need pre-medication?
- Have you had any recent dental work done to the tooth?
- Do you have a doctor preference or would you like first available?
- Do you have dental insurance? If yes, who is your provider and policy number?
We will also provide you with an estimate of the payment we will collect on the day of your appointment. Please see our Financial Policy page for additional information.
We respect your time and try our best to stay on schedule to minimize your wait. Due to the fact that Endodontics, P.C. provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for certain procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Please call us at West Des Moines Office Phone Number 515-224-4455 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.